Stone Island AW '95/'96 Raso Gommato Jacket (M)
Stone Island jacket in burgundy. Part of the Stone Island AW 1995/1996 collection by Paul Harvey. Made in Italy.
Made in Raso Gommato: satin weave cotton bonded to a polyurethane coating on the inside. Garment dyed.
- Full zip fastening
- Velcro storm flap with large sailor buttons
- Two front pockets and one small coin pocket
- Nylon wool liner with rope fastening system and double inner pockets
- Epaulettes at shoulders
- Nylon webbing side adjusters and cuff straps
- Underarm ventilation eyelets
Piece N. 3410875
Fair/good condition. Dry-cleaning process has frayed open the edges of the cuffs and bottom hem. Also some edges on the collar, epaulettes and inner arms have this issue.
Normal colour difference / patina on the rubberised fabric.
Manufacturer size M. Wide cut.
- 23.5 in / 59.5 cm pit to pit
- 28 in / 71 cm collar to hem
- 18 in / 45.5 cm pit to cuff
- 19 in / 49 cm shoulder to shoulder
We ship our international orders using UPS. Rates start from €15 (EU) and €22 (UK).
We put the true value of the item on the package so that if your item is lost or damaged a claim with the carrier service can be made. Buyer is responsible for paying any additional costs such as duties, taxes and customs clearance fees for orders outside of the EU.
Contact us for shipping to the United States, Asia and other regions here.