Left Hand Thermo Joint Hooded Jacket (L/XL)
Left Hand jacket in light mustard. Designed by Massimo Osti and made in Italy in the second half of the '90s.
Left Hand was Massimo Osti's first brand outside of the company that produced C.P. Company and Stone Island. It was launched in 1993 in partnership with the Allegri Company.
Thermojoint is a material made from a PVC base and a lightweight cotton. It's a highly durable material that is 100% waterproof and full steam proof. Thermojoint also provides protection of up to 80% from nuclear radiation.
- Detachable drawstrings hood
- Full zip fastening
- Two large front flap pockets with diagonal side entrance pockets
- Left hand heat pressed logo on left sleeve
- Adjustable cuffs
- Underarm ventilation eyelets
- Detachable quilted lining with double pockets
Good condition. Overall stains on outer shell, a common problem with this material. Tear on the inner lining.
Manufacturer size 50. Wide cut.
- 25 in / 64.5 cm pit to pit
- 32.5 in / 82.5 cm collar to hem
- 21 in / 53.5 cm pit to cuff
We ship our international orders using UPS. Rates starting from €15 (EU) and €22 (UK).
We put the true value of the item on the package so that if your item is lost or damaged a claim with the carrier service can be made. Buyer is responsible for paying any additional costs such as duties, taxes and customs clearance fees for orders outside of the EU.
Contact us for shipping to the United States, Asia and other regions here.